After a long weekend of moving and unpacking, we earned these cookies!
They might just be my most favorite cookies ever ever ever. I originally posted them to the blog in March of 2011 and that post was in desperate needs of a makeover. I’ve made them so many times since, but it had been a while. We took a short break from unpacking (yes we are all moved in!!) to go to the pool for a BBQ and I couldn’t show up empty handed. These cookies popped into my head while I was wandering the grocery store while wandering around aimlessly trying to come up with something to make. Does that ever happen to you?
Two key ingredients to these that you need- Instant Oreo Pudding and Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Chocolate Bars. The pudding makes these babies so thick and soft and perfectly moist. And the hint of Oreo flavor combined with chunks of the Cookies and Cream bars is heavenly.
That dough though ↑????
It’s amazing. I could eat it all without baking any cookies. I allowed myself to have one today, and it’s back to clean(ish) eating today!
Always under bake these just slightly. Eight minutes is always perfect, let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Pour a glass of milk and en-joy!
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (4oz) package instant Oreo Pudding mix
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bars broken into small pieces
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In stand mixer beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and Oreo pudding mix.
- In another bowl combine flour and baking soda. Slowly beat the flour mix into the wet mix. Stir in the Hershey's Cookies N Cream Candy Bar pieces and chocolate chips.
- Scoop with a cookie scooper on to parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 8 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool for several minutes before removing.