We are spending the week in Arizona for Thanksgiving. It’s a full house with lots of little kiddos playing, having fun, and causing a little ruckus:) (the best way to spend a holiday!!)
These super Pumpkin Pancake Muffins are perfect for a week like this when feeding everyone can be a little crazy. You can make these in minutes and even make them ahead of time and freeze them.
I saw these over at The Girl With the Smile and new I had to make them for the kids. They love pancakes, love muffins, and love chocolate. All you need is pancake mix, pumpkin puree, water, and chocolate chips. Pour the batter into a mini muffin pan and bake!
They are light and fluffy just like pancakes and studded with chocolate chips. Super easy for the kiddos to eat and make for a mess-free breakfast. Just what we need this week:)
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1/2 of (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix everything together (except chocolate chips) until evenly incorporated. Scoop batter into lined or greased mini muffin tin. Sprinkle the tops with chocolate chips. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- makes two dozen mini muffins or 12 regular muffins
- source: The Girl With the Smile