Let’s just keep the smoothies coming, shall we?!
Smoothies and popsicles. My kids and I plan to live on them this summer. Speaking of which, SCHOOL IS OUT!!!! Preschool, that is 🙂
This Raspberry Pineapple Cooconut Smoothie is the perfect healthier treat to satisfy any sweet tooth. It’s made with frozen raspberries, pineapple, and banana, blended up with coconut milk and coconut extract. It’s the kind of smoothie you dream about sipping while laying on the beach 🙂
If you need it a little sweeter, you can add a tablespoon or so of your choice of sweetener. I usually don’t add extra sweetener but if I do I like to use honey or agave.
Keep cool my friends!
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 cup coconut milk (plust 1-2 tbsp extra if needed)
- 1 tbsp honey or agave (optional to make sweeter)
- Place all ingredients in a powerful blender (we use a blendtec). Blend until smooth and creamy and there aren't any chunks! Add more or less
- Tip: freeze a bunch of bananas (cut in half) plus your favorite fruits cut up into chunks at the beginning of each week to have everything you need to make smoothies this summer!