This post is sponsored by Kroger.
Over the last few weeks I’ve been working with Kroger to make new, quick and easy dinners (and lunches) for my family. Through the process I’ve really fallen in love with their brand and products. I’ve always been familiar with it, bought it occasionally, but now I look for the Kroger brand of anything. Everything we’ve tried we’ve loved. From BBQ sauce, cheeses, pasta sauce, and even different meats. My kids especially love their fruit snacks, Extreme Fusion flavored waters, granola bars, and yogurt tubes. They are staples in our house now.
I discovered some of my favorite Kroger products in making these Chicken Pepperoni Pizza Melts, (which leftovers can be turned into a great wrap for lunch the next day), these Three Cheese BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Paninis (which makes for a great lunch or dinner. Cheesy heaven!) And now I’ve got these Sesame Ginger Kielbasa Rice Bowls.
Probably my favorite of the three so far.
Beautiful, colorful, and oh so flavorful. Made with one of my latest Kroger faves- 30 Minute Sesame Ginger Marinade tossed over sautéed veggies, turkey kielbasa, and brown rice. Aaaaand….my kids actually ate it! Whew!
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Kroger's Turkey Kielbasa Sausage, cut into slices
- 2/3 cup Kroger's Sesame Ginger Marinade
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peppers (any variety)
- 1/2 of one large onion, sliced or chopped onion
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- Coat a large skillet or wok with oil and turn to medium heat. Add veggies (broccoli, peppers, onions) and sautee until almost tender. In another pan cook kielbasa slices over medium-high heat, browning both sides of the kielbasa. Add the kielbasa to the veggies and stir in 2/3 cup Sesame Ginger Marinade. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and cover.
- Place 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice in a bowl and top with a big scoop of sesame ginger kielbasa mixture. Serve. Drizzle with extra Sesame Ginger Marinade if needed.