‘Cause I’m about to ruin
The image and the style that ya used to.
I bake sweets,
But yo, I’m makin’ treats, see
So yo world I hope you’re ready for me.
Now gather ’round
I’m the new blogger in town
And my sites laid down by The Scene From Me.
So just let me introduce myself
My name is Amy, pronounced with a way-me.
Yo readers, oh how I like to please thee.
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 5 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cherry extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 Tbsp. colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place muffin cup liners in a muffin pan. In a small bowl, sift together cake flour and 1/4 cup superfine sugar.
- In a large bowl, beat room-temperature egg whites until foamy, then add in cream of tartar and salt. Gradually add in the remaining 1/2 cup of superfine sugar while the mixer is on high speed, beating the egg whites to form stiff peaks. Blend in cherry and almond extracts.
- Fold in flour mixture, adding it in two or three additions.
- Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until tops are golden brown and the cakes spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool on a wire rack
- 1 pkg. Fluffy White Frosting Mix
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 tsp. cherry extract
ee the funfetti sprinkles I added in to the cake batter? Love sprinkles!