Happy New Year! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! I gave myself a little time off from the blog to just enjoy time with my family and to be honest, be a little lazy. But now it’s back to the grind. Back to school. And back to the blog!
Before I dive into the New Year with new HEALTHY recipes, let’s take a look at the top ten recipes of 2014. I’m always surprised at what your favorites are, this year it was a good mix of sweet and savory!
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Chili– I think it’s safe to say we all love a good chili made in the slow cooker!
2. Cinnamon-Sugar Pumpkin Snack Cake– This one was a fall hit!
3. Best Low and Slow Oven Baked Ribs– Total man food, but my hubby made these for me on Mother’s Day last year and we both fell in love.
4. Lucky Charms Blizzard. I was shocked this was was such a hit, but have to admit it was pretty dang good and my kids LOVED it.
5. Mini Apple Donut Muffins – Let’s just say it’s a good thing these were MINI.
6. Buffalo Chicken Chili– Yeah, this one
7. Green Chili and Corn Queso Blanco– This is a perfect game day or party dip.
8. Oatmeal Cookie Dough Dip– a recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything Cookbook, of course this was a hit!
9. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Coconut Oil Cookies– I fell in love with baking cookies with coconut oil in 2014. These are so soft and tender, and rich with simple flavor.
10. Banana Protein Pancakes– These became a staple at our house for breakfast. A great recipe to carry into the New Year since we are all trying to eat a little healthier!