This post is brought to you in partnership with Pillsbury Baking, all opinions are my own!
Saturday Brett and the older boys had a boys day out so I could get some work done…aka bake a lot of cookies 🙂 And clean, and do laundry, and play Santa. I really only got as far as a clean house and baking cookies, because I can’t work in a messy house. So…there’s that.
Is your shopping done yet? Are your Christmas cookies made, packaged all cute and delivered to your friends and neighbors???
Stress not, I’ve got just the cookies for you!
Run and grab this Pillsbury’s Chocolate Peppermint premium cookie mix + a bag of white chocolate chips and whip up these babies that’ll impress everyone. Who doesn’t love a fudgy, chocolate cookie dipped in white choocolate with crushed candy cane on top? Easiest christmas cookies around 🙂
I baked these cookies for 8 minutes, then let them cool on the pan for several minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. 8 minuts was the magic number, so whatever you do, undercook the cookies just a little ????
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Peppermint Premium Baking mix (plus 1 egg + 1/2 cup butter called for on box)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the cookie mix according to directions on box.
- Roll into one inch balls and place on baking sheets (no need to grease). Bake for 8 minutes. (slightly underbake for a fudgier cookie!)
- Let cool on cookie sheet for several minutes then transfer to cooling rack.Let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15 seconds, until completely melted.
- Dip half of the cookie into the white chocolate, gently shaking off excess chocolate. Place on a wax paper or parchment paper and immediately sprinkle crushed candy cane (that came in the box mix) over the white chocolate. Let dry. Do this to remaining cookies.