These Red, White & Blue Berry Coconut Pops are the perfect treat for the 4th of July! Made with coconut milk and berries, these festive pops are healthy too!
My first homemade batch of popsicles of the summer. And conveniently, they are perfect for the 4th of July! Red and blue berries bursting in a creamy, coconut milk popsicle- sweetened with just a little honey and lime! We’ll be making these (and many others) all summer long baby. ‘Tis the summer of popsicles for this prego lady.
We are spending the fourth in Colorado at my parents’, which means we are embarking on our first 16 hour road trip there since our move to San Diego. My bulging belly wants nothing more than to sit in a car for 16 hours with two restless boys. Luckily, we’re making a pit stop in Arizona to split up the drive.
But seriously you guys, pray for us, our children, and my swelling ankles.
And then go make these popsicles!
And when you’re beat from the heat on the 4th of July enjoy one (or a few) to help you cool off. They’re pretty much guilt free.
And if this face doesn’t tell you they’re delicious, I don’t know what will 🙂
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk (i used full fat)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh squeeze lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh lime pulp
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Popsicle Mold
- Whisk coconut milk, honey, lime juice, and lime pulp together. Set aside.
- Place a small spoonful of blueberries at the bottom of each popsicle mold. Place a small spoonful of diced strawberries on top of the blueberries.
- Pour coconut milk into the popsicle molds over top the berries. Place the popsicle sticks in the molds and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours until completely frozen.
- To remove popsicles from the mold, run the mold under warm water for a few minutes, then slowly wiggle popsicles out of their molds.