Overnight oats? Do you guys love them or hate them?
I go through phases where I want to eat them ever single morning, do it for a couple of weeks, and then take month or two break from them. Lol. But really, my food obsessions are cyclicle.
But THESE overnight oats. They might be the ones I could eat over and over and over again. And again.
Oh hello cute babies helping hand….just seconds before grabbing a handful and throwing them on the floor!
Anywho…the oats. Peanut Butter and Honey Overnight Oats with Bananas and blueberries and granola on top. Made with almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seeds, peanut butter, and honey!
I stumbled on Minimilist Baker’s Peanut Butter Overnight Oats over the weekend and praise the heavens I did. I adjusted the ratios just slightly and added greek yogurt ‘cuz I like the oats thick and creamy!
Give them a whirl. I doubled this, ate them for breakfast and then again for dinner. They’re just so good (especially with those toppings!)!
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey (more for sweeter)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (or steel cut oats fora
- sliced bananas
- extra honey
- Place everything (aside from toppings) in a glass jar or other air tight container and stir together until well combined. Cover jar with foil or seal lid on container and let soak overnight.
- Top oats with sliced bananas, blueberries, granola and a drizzle of honey.
- slightly adapted from Minimalist Baker.