Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark made with just three ingredients!! A perfect sweet and salty treat to gift to neighbors and snack on through the holidays!
One of my favorite sweet-tooth fixes is a spoonful of peanut butter sprinkled with chocolate chips- sometimes milk chocolate and sometimes dark. Sometimes I grab a few pretzels to add some salty to the sweet, plus a little bit of crunch. So the thought of this Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark made perfect sense!
There’s a good chance you have all THREE ingredients needed to make it sitting in your pantry. Dark chocolate chips (if not, use milk), peanut butter, and pretzels. I love using the big, thick sourdough pretzel twists! Ohhh, I could eat this stuff all day–okay, maybe I did.
Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together, stir in the pretzels, spread it out on a pan then chill it in the fridge. Add some red, white and green sprinkles to make it festive for the holidays. It’s perfect for a holiday party or gifting to neighbors 🙂
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- sprinkles (optional)
- Melt dark chocolate and peanut butter together over a double broiler stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and pour over crushed pretzels in a large bowl.
- Gently stir together, then spread mixture out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with sprinkles (optional)
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm. Break into pieces and serve.