These No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter in a bite size snack that can be ready in 5 minutes!
Hello Sweet Treats & More readers! Serene from House of Yumm here again. Today I’m bringing you a quick and easy snack that only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes! Do you ever get a craving for chocolate and peanut butter? Please tell me I’m not the only one! These No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are the perfect solution for a quick snack!
The other day I needed chocolate and peanut butter, but didn’t have much on hand to make anything. And seeing as how I’m 8 months pregnant and have three kids at home already, a quick trip to the market is anything but quick. So I had to make do with what I had.
Which means a quick, easy, and delicious recipe that I have to share with you! So easy to make, just add the ingredients to the bowl, take off your rings and knead it up with your hands. Trust me, that part is necessary, the dough is kind of thick due to the peanut butter. But the messy hands are well worth it, and kind of fun. And remember, while I say dough, this is perfectly safe to eat without baking since there is no eggs involved! Enjoy these No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Bites, or grab a spoon and dig straight into the dough. Shhh. I won’t tell.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons milk of choice
- In medium size mixing bowl combine the brownie mix and peanut butter. Stir and then knead until combined.
- Add the milk slowly and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Taking a tablespoon amount at a time roll the dough into small balls with your hands.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
More Chocolate Treats from Serene at House of Yumm: