Chocolate. Peanut butter. S’mores. Popcorn.
The little ounce of self control I have went right out the window with this one.
I mean, this Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Popcorn encompasses all of my favorite foods/flavors in one dangerous little treat.
You’d be crazy not to love it. And crazy not to eat it all in one sitting, while watching episode after episode after episode of Gossip Girl. (Not that that happened). Am I the last person on the earth to watch this show? I suddenly want to move to New York and live on the upper East side…or Brooklyn….you know, in another life.
Or maybe just a visit to New York will suffice:)
Or maybe you are glued to the tv watching basketball game after basketball game?! This would be a great snack for that too:)
Popcorn, marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and chunks of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups all get mixed together and coated in melted chocolate and peanut butter. Whip it up and enjoy!!
- 8 cups popped popcorn, kernels removed
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (I cut in quarters)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker pieces
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter over a double broiler until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over the popcorn and gently stir to coat the popcorn. Gently fold in marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. Lastly stir in Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pieces.
- Spread popcorn out in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Let cool completely. Break apart and store in an airtight container.