3 Ingredient Pumpkin Angel Food Cake Bars
- 1 box fat free Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16oz) canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped Cream
- * 4 bananas, sliced into rounds if you want to make the kebabs
- * optional glaze
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix angel food cake mix, pumpkin, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 in cake pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- Cut into bars and serve with whipped cream.
- Cut into cubes if you want to make kebabs. Alternate sliced bananas and the pumpkin angel food cake cubes onto a wooden skewer.
- If you want to drizzel with a glaze:
- In another bowl, beat powdered sugar, hot water, vanilla and 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice together. Drizzle over the top of the cake and cut into squares.