Sunday mornings (oh who am I kidding, every morning in my book) are made for muffins! These Kodiak Cakes Mixed Berry Muffins were a huge hit earlier this week and were gone in less than 24 hours. So it only makes sense to make more. Today! And so should you 🙂
They’re made with Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix, mixed frozen berries (or fresh), coconut oil, a little Greek yogurt + milk, an egg, and a little maple syrup! And a sprinkle of turbinado sugar on top.
I love using the Kodiak Cakes Protein Power Cakes Flapjack + Waffle mix in muffins! It’s made with whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, and packs extra protein (whey protein added)– keeping us all a little fuller, longer.
Perfect tart, sweet, and straight up tasty.
Dare ya to try them. And ps, you can get Kodiak Cakes from Costco and Amazon!
Kodiak Cakes Mixed Berry Muffins
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes + Flapjack Mix
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat (or vanilla) Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- Turbinado Sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a bowl mix Kodiak mix with baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg, milk, greek yogurt, and vanilla together.
- In another small bowl, melt maple syrup and coconut oil together in the microwave until melted.
- Add the milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir together. Whisk in coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Lastly gently fold frozen berries in.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.